86 Things I Want To Do Before 2007

Saturday, November 11, 2006

#43- Have a conversation with Darian's biological father

I would count this as half complete. I called him, heard his voice and hung up. I decided at the last second that I have really nothing to say to him.
Then I contacted his sister via email. (Thinking online conversations are easier to deal with) She finally wrote back saying she would rather talk in person. I heard from someone else that it might not be a good conversation if I do speak to them, so I decided I was not ready for the whole voice to voice contact. So in the end I came closer to talking to him than I have in 11 years, but I think I will wait another five before I actually hear his voice again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page visitor counters
Buy.com Coupons