86 Things I Want To Do Before 2007

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Rules:

The plan is to get this list of 100 tasks completed before New Years eve.
Starting January 1st, 2006 I will start working on the 100 tasks listed.
I will not have to do them in any kind of order, but I will try really hard to get them all completed before we ring in New Years eve 2007.

100 things should keep me fairly busy. Some of these goals are pretty lofty so I will try and balance them with some cheeky/silly things as well. (I can't always be serious right?) I will chronicle each goal as it is attempted/attained, whether or not it was successful, if I ran into any problems and so on. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had to bury this comment over here b/c I lost your email address and I don't want anyone at my work who might read your blog to see this... my new blog is at
    http://earlsopinion.blogspot.com/.

    (earl is my middle name)

    It's a work in progress but at least it is up and running!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page visitor counters
Buy.com Coupons